(Click image above for closer view.) Small Cedar Duplex Dog House.SMALL DUPLEX DOG SIZING TIP:
Measure off an area on your floor or ground 40" x 20", the same size as this small duplex dog house. Then lay your dog(s) in that space to see how they fit. Check out the recent customer comments we received.Dog House Specifications:
Dog House Size: 40"W x 20"D x 30"H, Floor: 37"x 17"
Each Door Opening: 8"W x 8-5/8"H
- Slide out center divider wall.
- Includes two FREE marine grade, UV resistant clear vinyl door flaps installed.
- Seven pre-drilled, fully built panels plus ridge cap.
(Average setup time: 20-30 minutes. Very easy assembly using our simple step-by-step instructions, illustrations and tips!)
You and your pets will truly enjoy this attractive small duplex dog house. Not only is it built to last the lifetime of your dogs but it will outlast all other wood dog houses on the market. It is expertly handcrafted from solid all natural Western red cedar, the only outdoor wood that provides complete protection for your dogs. Each luxury dog house has been personally designed, precision built, inspected and hand signed by "Chuck" our Master craftsman, who is committed to quality, integrity and the safety of your pets for over twenty years. We guarantee you will be impressed with the detailed workmanship and functionality of this masterful doghouse. Additional comfort options are available. • Handcrafted in America. Quality workmanship guaranteed! FREE shipping to 48 states.
- Waterproof insulation
of Low E reflective aluminum w/cellular air.
(Non toxic and will not crack or collapse with age.
Insulation is covered w/ mahogany panels to protect it from dog.)
- Western red cedar wood porch w/deck.
- Western red cedar wood raised foundation.
- (Hard) heated dog bed w/ covered access port for cord in dog house. (Preferable for chewers.)
- Seal Safe™ exclusive patented door closure system.
- Automatic temperature controlled dog house heater with safety shield.
- Custom carved Western red cedar wood dog house plaque.
Dog House Construction Features
Review manufacturing facts & details!Earth Friendly manufacturing reduces carbon pawprint.
Western red cedar lumber from sustainable forestry management.
Look for Chuck's "Chas" signature of authenticity in every dog house.